January 23, 2014

Nausika...

I've met Nausika's work thanks to an article written a little while ago on vibeke's blog. I fell in love instantly with her porcelain jewelry. I've never seen pieces like hers. I like the material, the colours she works with and the stories she tells... If like me you're found of long walks in the woods, you should visit her Etsy shop... A very poetic place...
I've recently treated myself with this ring, and I really love it... Recalls so many things! So many walks... An afternoon in the woods in the early winter, the mist, the sparkling moss, the leaves on the ground...
Thank you Nausika for telling such beautiful stories!...

2 comments:

  1. J'aime cette histoire, la bague et la merveilleuse dentelle qui est en-dessous, amitié, Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Martine... Je suis vraiment contente de cette découverte... Quant à la dentelle, souvenir de ma mémé...

    ReplyDelete