January 15, 2014

An Advent Calendar...

This morning, I've had a very nice surprise when I opened the mailbox... There was a package from a very talented lady named Elizabeth McMurtry, the creator of HEM.
 
A few weeks ago, thanks to Vibeke's advent calendar, I've been introduced to Elizabeth's work. And I've been literally mesmerized... And when Vibeke told me I had been picked to become the lucky owner of a HEM morning set, I was excited! Couldn't wait to receive my precious mail...
 I'm like a little girl! Can't wait to be tomorrow to enjoy my morning breakfast in my new set! I'm definitly in love with handmade... These pieces are so delicate...Thank you Elizabeth...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I'm super lucky in 2014! Ahahah! But I shall visit your shop too... I've seen beautiful pieces...

      Delete
  2. oh I am so relieved they arrived safely! and so glad you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't just enjoy them ! I love them! Love the moments they make me live... Promise, I'll take good care of them. Thank you for this giveaway Elizabeth!

      Delete
  3. I know! ... Hushhhh!!!! Don't tell anyone!...

    ReplyDelete